Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Back to Blogging! *un'rolls-red-carpet*

Since I travelled to Bahrain for a few days, I decided why not window shop ey?

As I came across this cupcake stand. Their cupcakes were delicious!
I hope, and honestly do hope they'd open up a branch here in Doha. You guys deserve a taste of pure sweetness.
Twenty Different choices of cupcakes;
*Strawberry
*Kitkat
*Rose
*Red Velvet
*Toffee
*Snickers
* Ferrero Rocher
*White Hershey
*Bounty
*Rainbow
* Twix
*Blackberry
*Mars
*Blue Velvet
*Banana
*Oreo
*Carrot
*Marshmallow Aero
* Pot Of Gold
*Fefo .

Twenty delicious sweet sugar coated cupcakes. The only place in the ENTIRE world that you'd find these "Clever Cupcakes" is in Bahrain. Let's keep them fingers crossed that they'd be very successful Ensh'Allah & open up a branch in Doha and other Gulf Nations.

PS. Don't forget to check out the "Gallery Page" for some photos of those "Clever Cupcakes". Here's a peek:

"Clever.. Cupcakes"


Ciao pretty readers.

xx. SussiesCouture.

No comments:

Post a Comment